Q: what is that rickety noise my car makes?

asked by on March 01, 2017

what is that rickety noise my car makes?

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thanks for writing in. There are a lot of components that will make strange noises on the vehicle. The best thing to do is have someone diagnose the sounds, or attempt to narrow it down yourself. The best way to do this is to replicate the noise, and determine under which circumstances the noise occurs. Does it happen when you start the car, when your accelerating, when your idling at a stop, when you hit a bump, when going over a certain speed, or possibly when you run accessories like the heater or air conditioner? From there we can determine what is capable of making these noises, and compare it to commonalities with similar diagnoses. For more diagnostic help and to resolve the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.