Q: Tok-Tok-Tok sound when turning to right after >10miles/hours

Hi, I noticed a Tok tok tok sound when I turn right while im driving. When I drive, I turn the wheels quick left-right-left-right and when it's turning to the right side, I hear that sound in the back maybe, could be front too but i'm nearly sure it's on the back right side.

Sometimes it may sound like a noise is coming from the rear when it is actually from the front. The best way to be certain is to have a passenger stick their head out the right window and listen to the noise and determine if it is the front or rear. If it’s the front then it’s most likely the axle joint going bad and would need to be replaced. It will make a click click click noise, though could be heard as a tok tok noise. If the noise is from the rear then it could be the rear brake drum and shoes making the noise. My suggestion is to first decide if the noise is from the front or the rear, then contact a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the source of the noise for you.

3. Tok-Tok-Tok sound when turning to right after >10miles/hours