Q: My Ford f150 has a misfire on #4and#7 I checked the coils and plugs but they seem to be firing what else do I need to do

I have a misfire on #4and#7 I checked the plugs and coils they seem to be firing what Else could be the problem

In order to isolate the cause of the misfire you will need to do an engine compression and leakdown test to make sure the compression is good and no valves are burned. If compression test is good on all cylinders then you will need to remove lower intake manifold and have carbon cleaned out of the EGR ports and blown out with shop air to clear out all the carbon from intakes and EGR ports on cylinder heads.

3. My Ford f150 has a misfire on #4and#7 I checked the coils and plugs but they seem to be firing what else do I need to do