Q: Car didn't start so I got a jump. When it started hearing squealing sound. 2007 Honda Accord

I noticed this start before but dismissed it. Did notice it was a little louder the day before the car did not start. Also noticed what seems to be like dragging sound, not loud but suttle. 2007 Honda Accord.

Hello - your symptoms suggest that the alternator is not functioning properly due to a worn or stretched serpentine (aka accessory) belt. This problem could also be caused by a failed serpentine belt tensioner, or failed bearings in the alternator itself, not allowing the alternator to spin, and generate electricity. I recommend an alternator not charging performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car didn't start so I got a jump. When it started hearing squealing sound. 2007 Honda Accord