Q: Radiator or hose leak is leaking, the air filter box is not screwed on right, and there may be a wiring problem.

A rubber cap with a clamp on the side of the radiator seems to be leaking. The air filter box isnt screwed down on one side the part where the bolt goes in is up out of the plastic an moves with the bolt when trying to loosen it. When the car is not warmed up or drawling enough power the idle pulses as well as everything else. (Front lights ,interior ,back lights & air conditioner).

Hi there. For the radiator, the rubber hose may be cracked or loose. Check the hose for any cracks and if the clamp is tight and it leaks, then the clamp may be worn. Replace the clamp for a better seal. For the air filter housing being loose, simply tighten up the bolts it they are attached. If there is no bolts there, then you could get some bolts for it from the local parts store and fix the housing. For the electrical issue, check the battery for a good charge. Then check the alternator and make sure that it’s charging the battery. If the battery and alternator is working, then check all ground connections and make sure that they are all clean. If you need further assistance with your cooling system, air intake plumbing, and electrical issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Radiator or hose leak is leaking, the air filter box is not screwed on right, and there may be a wiring problem.