Q: Locked out of my car

if I locked my keys in my car how can I get it open using the touch pad

Hey there. In order to use the keypad on the side of your Ford product, you will need to know the five digit code that corresponds to your vehicle. There is a sticker hidden somewhere in your vehicle that tells you the code. The owners manual will inform you of where this sticker is located. If you are unaware of what your code is, you will either need to use a slim jim tool to unlock the door or call a tow service or locksmith that specializes in unlocking car doors.

3. Locked out of my car