Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-xk7yjojs:173:8

Q: The car wouldn't crank, check engine light came on, bad crank position sensor

After moving to a place with different climate during winter, my car developed starting issues. It has around 150,000 miles. It happened that the car wouldn't crank when I turn the key. I don't think it is a problem with the battery as I had it replaced. I had it checked before the full ignition as well. The intensity checks out fine. When I couldn't start the vehilce, the check engine light came on. I was told it is a worn crank position sensor at the shop. After having both sides changed, the car would not turn on at the first try. It started the second time I turned the key. Is there any other issue that I should fix?

A: Hello. If this happened right after moving,...

Hello. If this happened right after moving, then the computer may still need to adjust to the new elevation. The computer has an adaptive memory that must adjust to the elevation. If that is not the cause and if you are getting a crank sensor code, then it may have a worn out timing chain causing the valve timing to be off. This would need to be inspected. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car's starting issue and determine what repairs are appropriate.