Q: I went to an automatic car wash and 2 minutes after that my car's dashboard flickered and the car died.

Car starts hard in morning ..not too hard but was told it could be fuel pump..makes sense cuz i smell fuel in morning from car...and now today after automatic car wash the cars dash board panel flickered and the car died in carwash parking lot...we got it started after 5-8 minutes..and I've noticed that the fan on driverside stays on after car is turned off..just started doing that a day or so ago...temp gauge isn't high so don't know what is up..went to autozone and no codes came back..they said battery was fine and that the hard start could be fuel related but no codes came back....please help me...thx