Q: Why does my engine light keep coming back on after I fixed the part the code it blew

I have brought my truck to dealership for the engine light and they said it was the camshafts actuator and actuator solenoid and the steering angle sensor so they fixed that and the engine light came back on after 2 miles down the road for the vent solenoid and filter unit so they cleared computer and about 20 miles down the road now it pops up speed sensor b on the engine light? What could be the problem and why does it wait for me to fix one problem to throw another code?

Hi there:

One of the major problems car owners have with mechanics or dealerships specifically is that they really don’t go the extra effort to fix all issues with a vehicle. In most cases, they’ll receive a complaint from a customer, (such as the car won’t start), and they’ll fix that specific issue without downloading all stored error codes and letting them know of all issues with the vehicle. This can be avoided by having a mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection; before you head to a mechanic shop or a dealership. This will allow you to get a big picture perspective about what’s really going on with your vehicle, what needs to be repaired and what’s causing issues. Taking this proactive step can save you a tremendous amount of time, money and reduce frustration.

3. Why does my engine light keep coming back on after I fixed the part the code it blew