Q: how much would it cost for a mechanic to replace a timing belt on a 2003 nissan altima?

asked by on June 04, 2017

I'm really in need of a car. I found a 2003 Nissan Altima. Everything on it works fine but it doesn't turn on because the timing belt went out. About how much is the timing belt set and about how much would a mechanic charge for that?

Hi there. If you’d like to get a price estimate for a timing belt replacement, please click this link. Once you get to the service page, click the Get a Quote button and enter your vehicle and location information. Once we receive this information, we’ll send you a price quote. Thanks.