Q: Broken seal between gearbox and engine

I have a broken seal between gearbox and engine or so i've been told, . what are the consequences of not replacing it sooner?? Can it lead to bigger problems (Toyota IST 2004)

If you have a leak from the front transmission seal where the torque converter goes in is the seal for the front pump seal. This will cause the transmission to pump out the fluid. This will burn up the transmission in a short amount of time. It the leak is engine oil then it is from the rear main crankshaft seal and can cause the engine to become low on oil over time.

3. Broken seal between gearbox and engine