Q: Not heating very good

My car blows heat on the drivers side and blows cold air on the passenger side I was told it is leaking antifreeze and he showed me where it was coming from but I'm not so sure if he was telling me the truth

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are two separate issues at hand here. The first is the leak. Check the level of coolant in your radiator (when you open the cap it should be full), and in the reservoir. If the coolant is low, it will cause heating issues. The heater core uses hot coolant to warm the air coming into the cabin. With that being said, a cooling issue like this would effect the entire heating system and not just one side of the car. The other issue here is the different temperatures. There are small doors inside of the air ducts that controls the temperature based on where it bring the air in from. If these blend doors are not functioning on that side, the temperature will likely stay the same or not respond accordingly to the climate control. There needs to be further testing done to make sure this is what is going on. Fore more diagnostic help, contact our service department.