Q: What could be wrong with car

I was driving on the interstate when my car started to lose speed. The engine service light was blinking. As i pulled over the car died. It was smoking and the reservoir was almost empty but checked earlier that day it was fine. The car doesnt want to start anymore. There was some oil that came out onto the road. But its not on the dip stick. What can be wrong

It sounds like the engine has overheated severely. The leaking fluid was most likely coolant from a broken hose or water pump for the cooling system. The cooling system and engine will need to be tested now that the engine may have been damaged from overheating. I recommend getting a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and access damages and needed repairs.