Q: Ac and heater are not blowing air

My ac and heater are not working when I turn it on it makes a noise like it's about to start but no air comes from the ac or heater

Hi there:

In many cases, the failure of the blower motor to actually blow air into the cabin is caused by a blower motor resistor. This component is usually installed behind the dashboard or underneath the blower motor and can usually be replaced rather easily. Having one of our mechanics diagnose the exact source of your heating/AC system would be the best way to reduce cost and time for completing this repair (especially before winter arrives).

3. Ac and heater are not blowing air