Q: Are the miles too high for me to buy this car?

Has 200,550 miles on it. He said he'd take 1,500 for the car if I bought it and the body has almost no rust and the frame is good. But, the power steering hose or line needs to be replaced, other than that it looks really good.

A: I would recommend checking the Kelly Blue B...

I would recommend checking the Kelly Blue Book Value for your car which is relevant to your particular zip code. This should give you an indication of generally what the car is worth. You will of course want to discount the price you are willing to pay for it by roughly the amount of the cost to repair the power steering. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to perform a pre-purchase inspection on the car to make sure there are not any other unforeseen issues that you may not have noticed.