Q: Nissan rouge 2013 slip light is on.

I parked my 2013 Nissan Rouge and I couldn't turn it all the way to the lock switch. When I got out and locked the door the slip light started flashing then went o. What does this mean?

Hi there. Vehicles like yours have had the same issue with the brake master cylinder leaking brake fluid into the brake booster causing the fluid level to be low. This was turning on the Slip Indicator Light. Check your brake fluid level in the master cylinder reservoir. If it is low, top it off and see if the light goes out. If the light is still on, then the battery could be low on charge and causing the light to come on. If you need further assistance with your indicator lights on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Nissan rouge 2013 slip light is on.