2003 Nissan altima hit pot hole and my car all of a sudde...

Q: 2003 Nissan altima hit pot hole and my car all of a sudden shut off I restarted it and it started but had no acceleration to it

Hit a pot hole one day and my car all of a sudden shut off I restarted it and it started but I couldn't accelerate it the gas pedal had no resistance to it I was low on gas to but Im wondering did it go Into limp mode now it won't start at All gas pedal still the same way no resistance to the pedal so it doesn't rev up at all what could be the problem

That must have been a whale of a pot hole. Your car has an electronic throttle, so you shouldn’t have any of the conventional problems with a cable, but I wonder if your accelerator position sensor has been somehow damaged. There’s not much in the way of speculation I can do from this desk, you need to have this thing checked out by a pro. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Altima and let you know what is the solution