Q: I have a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. 4 wheel drive. I have an oxygen sensor bad. Code p0152 and P0132. Are these upstream or

I have 2 codes for bad O2 sensors. One is P0132. I know this is the driver front bank 1 sensor 1. Also P0152. I know this is passenger front bank 2 sensor 1. Are either of these before the catalytic converter?

Hello - both of these sensors are "pre-catalytic converter" or in front of the cats in the exhaust stream (P0152/P0132). This is what the "Sensor 1" portion of the problem code means. I recommend an oxygen sensor replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I have a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. 4 wheel drive. I have an oxygen sensor bad. Code p0152 and P0132. Are these upstream or