Q: Car Overheating 2004 honda accord

Hey i Have a 2004 Honda Accord And my Car is Overheating today i went out to try and start it and it crank the battery and all is good somebody came to look at it and said its a lot of pressure in the Radiator would that be the head gasket or Cracked Cylinder head ?

If your vehicle has overheated it is very possible that head gasket or head damage has occurred. I would recommend having the engine thoroughly inspected as well as pressure tested to determine if any coolant leaks exist. I would also make sure to wait until the vehicle cools down before attempting to start the vehicle again to avoid any further damage to the vehicle. If it has been determined that the engine has overheated and cylinder head damage has occurred I would recommend not driving the vehicle at all as it is very likely that it will break down. If you need assistance, a certified YourMechanic technician can be dispatched to your location to inspect your vehicle’s overheating issue.