Q: Car hard to steer and feels like it is dragging something.

While driving something happened to my car making it hard to steer. It also feels like the car is dragging something and when I looked underneath the car, it looks like something is sitting on the back tires.

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, from your description is seems like the vehicle is possibly dragging something. Your best option is to get the aid of a mechanic to take a look and diagnose what’s going on.