Q: My truck Will not turn over.

My truck has been great the other day I get outside and it won't start. I have since replaced the battery and the starter solenoid not sure why it is not starting up when I put the key in the ignition and turn it over everything turns on except the engine it make a click noise when I try to start it any ideas or help will be much appreciated thank you.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the symptoms you are having, and the repairs you have already tried, it is looking like you have a failed starter. You will likely need to have it replaced. You can remove the starter and have it bench tested at your local automotive parts store, but keep in mind these tests can give false positives. The bench tests for starters only measure the starter’s ability to spin freely. They do not measure its ability to push over the engine, and it may not work once its under a load. With that being said, replacing the starter is not terribly difficult. For more help resolving the starting issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.