Q: Misfires

I have a Honda Fit 2008 and I had multiple misfires and I replaced my four plugs and coils. The car ran great (and still does); however, after about five days the check engine light returned stating a misfire in cylinder 4. What are your thoughts?

The return of a misfire after replacing ignition components may be an indication of fuel injectors clogged or the engine cylinder compression is too low or valve sticking. Have the fuel injectors cleaned and see if after cleaning and clearing the codes it returns again. If it does then have the engine compression and pressure tested to see if engine compression is within specifications.