Q: Ok so I got into a wreck last week and my head light is smashed and my bumber is pushed against my wheel is it driv

Ok so I got into a wreck last week and my head light is smashed and my bumber is pushed against my wheel And the hood is messed up I want to know if I take the bumper off do you think it's drivable

Hi there. I would say that it may be drivable without the bumper functionally. However, depending on your state’s vehicle code regulations, it may not be legal to drive without a bumper. I would check your state’s laws regarding this prior to driving with this condition.

3. Ok so I got into a wreck last week and my head light is smashed and my bumber is pushed against my wheel is it driv