Q: Constant Stalling with something rattling and shifts extremely hard.

A few days ago I ran over a rock on a dirt road that cracked my oil pan and maybe did something else but nothing visible. I back up and went down the road for two seconds and then my oil light, engine light, traction control light, and pretty much all my lights went on and my engine cut out. I got my car towed to my dad's work and he replaced the oil pan. He just gave it back to me the other day and he says he knows it needs the cv joints replaced. The check engine light and traction control light are still on. Within two minutes the engine shut off 5 times and it restarted fine. The car has extremely rough idling and once you accelerate it seems like we are being rear ended. Also when I shift gears, it feels like the transmission is going to drop out. Then when I slow the car down, something is rattling underneath. I'm going to go get the codes read tomorrow and I feel like the car isn't worth the repairs because I don't make a whole lot. Just seeing if I can get some insight before.

A: From your explanation it seems a great deal...

From your explanation it seems a great deal of damage may have been done. The force that cracked the oil pan must have damaged or knocked something else loose. First check all vehicle fluids to make sure they are full and pull and service codes from the computer. Maybe a sensor was broken or disconnected as well. The only way to be sure is to have the vehicle looked over by a professional. Try out one of our mobile experts and he or she will be able to give you a fair overview of whats going on with your stalling issue.