Q: Will removal of sway bar cause my truck to lean even when parked to one side? 1997 GMC Jimmy

Had to have sway bar removed due to breakage. Does it cause your vehicle to lean to one side as if your shocks on one side were out. My truck now leans at approximately 15 degree angle on the driver side. If sway bar not needed what would cause this leaning. When driving and I turn towards that side I feel like I'm going to fall towards that side, being the drivers side.

Hello - no, a broken sway bar won’t cause a tilt to either side just sitting there - only while turning. Your problem sounds like one of the driver-side springs, probably the front, has weakened. This causes the tilt you experience, and may require replacement to even out tire wear side-to-side. I would suggest a suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Will removal of sway bar cause my truck to lean even when parked to one side? 1997 GMC Jimmy