Q: Could the HTR 50 A fuse be the problem for heat/blower not working?

I just purchased this new (used) Rav4 2008, and i just got the car inspected. The heater/blower all asudden stopped working, and there is no air coming out of my vents. Im wondering if it could be a fuse, thank you

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. Yes fuses can play a part in causing a blower motor to fail. The blower motor also has a resistor that can fail and cause the same symptoms. Both of these components can be tested and replaced if needed. The blower motor itself can also fail and need to be replaced entirely. Have you tried to turn on the A/C? Make sure it is not working either to verify the blower motor is the issue. The voltage available at the fan switch can also be tested to make sure that the blower motor and fan are both receiving the power they should. A bad switch may not allow the voltage to pass through to the fan and blower. Only further testing of the blower motor and its related components will tell.