Q: How do you solve the problem of TPMS being permanently on

TPMS Permanently on

The tire pressure monitoring system uses pressure sensors in each tire and will turn on the light when the pressures are incorrect or the module is not getting a signal from one or more sensors. The sensors in the wheels have an integral battery in them that has a limited life and when the battery goes dead then the sensor fails to send signals and module turns on the TPMS light. You have to have the system checked to see if one or more sensors have failed to send signals and replace the bad sensors and have them programmed to the module.

3. How do you solve the problem of TPMS being permanently on