Q: electrical issue - Interior lights flicker when headlights are turned on.

Interior lights flicker when headlights are turned on, back lights flicker synchronized with the interior lights

Any time when lights are flickering, there is a loose ground wire or a short. If the headlights are turned on and the interior lights are flickering, then either the ground wire in the steering column is loose or there is a bad connection in the multi-function switch on your steering column as the switch is tied into the main headlight switch. If you need further assistance with your lights flickering, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. electrical issue - Interior lights flicker when headlights are turned on.