Q: Car starts in On position

My car starts when the key in the On position, but it should only start in Start position.

The most likely cause of this issue is a faulty ignition switch or lock cylinder. One of the tumblers may have fallen out of place causing a connection to the starter when there should not be. My best recommendation would be to have your ignition switch tested for faults by a qualified technician. If the switch requires replacement, a new key will also come with the switch and that will be your new ignition key. I would only recommend having the ignition switch replaced by a professional, as accidental cranking of the starter during replacement of the ignition switch could hurt someone.