Q: if my truck stalls as soon as i put it in gear is it the Torque converter?

asked by on December 19, 2017

its stalling as soon as i put it in gear i think it might be the torque converter?

Hi Julian. Thanks for contacting us today. It very well could be that your issue is caused by a worn out torque converter. However, it’s also possible that you have a faulty fuel system component or damaged ignition system part causing this issue. It might be best to have a professional mechanic complete an on-site inspection to determine the root source, so you can make an informed repair decision.