Q: Car door stuck closed.

The driver's side door will not open from the inside or outside.

Hello, I assume you have tried manually unlocking the door at the pull knob or at the knob above the door handle. If all that fails your door lock may be stuck and will require removing the door panel in the car for access. You may need the aid of mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to remove the door panel with the door closed and to see which rod needs to be pulled in order to get the door open. Once the door is open the faulty door lock can be replaced.