Q: the bolt size at the top fixed chain guide 2.2 ecotec

the fixed chain guide is in 3 pieces. the top bolt is missing the bottom bolt broke.

Hello. The timing chain guide bolts on this engine are an M6 x 1.00 30mm. You will need to remove the rest of the broken bolt from the engine prior to replacing these. The replacements are available over the internet and I would opt for the ARP brand as they are very good for this engine. If you need help installing a timing chain, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to assist with this repair.

3. the bolt size at the top fixed chain guide 2.2 ecotec