Q: What does it mean when orange stuff leaks from the radiator? 2004 Chevrolet Impala

asked by on October 24, 2016

What it is when your car leaking orange stuff from the raditor

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Good question and thank your for asking. The orange fluid leaking from your radiator is your antifreeze. You will need to find where it is leaking. If you would like a professional technician to inspect your coolant system leak, I would recommend having a professional technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to make the inspection and repair.