Q: The car suddenly reduces speed and finally stops moving after driving for 30 minutes to an hour. The the radiator becomes very hot.

The car initially reduces speed an finally stops after driving for 30 minutes to an hour. The radiator is also very hot then. have to wait for 3o minutes to cool of the engine/radiator then it moves again.

Hi there. It seems that the engine is overheating while you are driving. Check the cooling fans and see if they are working when the engine is hot. If the cooling fans are not working, then check the fan relay and see if the relay is burned. Also check the fan fuse and see if its burned. If the fuse and relay is good, then the fan motor may have too much resistance and need replaced. If the fan is working, then the head gasket, water pump, or thermostat may be not working causing the engine to overheat. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your engine overheating while driving.

3. The car suddenly reduces speed and finally stops moving after driving for 30 minutes to an hour. The the radiator becomes very hot.