Q: Keyless entry problem

My keyless entry remote was working fine all of the sudden it stop working, and know I can't use the remote cause it doesn't work, I try to change the battery on the remote and it still didn't work, the only thing the remote does is blink red.

You can try to hold the lock and unlock button on remote to see if key will link up to car. If it links then you should be able to use it now. If still have issues then remove and replace battery again to try it again. If no go then replace and program FOB.

3. Keyless entry problem