One article I read said it could be a fuse which fuses wo...

Q: One article I read said it could be a fuse which fuses would it be

asked by on July 23, 2017

I have a 2006 Chevy Aveo the key won't come out of ignition unless I unhook the battery I was told it could be fuses can you tell me what fuses that would be

Hi There, This should be a 10 amp fuse that operates the radio and clock. The other possibility that may cause this could be your ignition key tumbler that may be causing the key to get stuck as the tumblers may have worn out. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to properly diagnose and repair.