Q: My check engine light came on after getting a jump start from AAA and when i got home i turned the car off and the light stays on

I got a jump start from AAA and now my check engine light is on and when i got home i turned the car off and the car did a vrum vrum vrum noise with heavy grey smoke coming out the exhaust and turned off and the check engine sign was still on the dash even in the off position. Which was wierd thats not supposed to happen so i tried turning the car back on and it wouldn't turn on so i got another jump from AAA and they tested my battery and said it was shot so i got a brand new one and still the same problem is happening check engine light still on even after i turn the vehicle off n it does the vrum vrum vrum like its still running and blow smoke out the exhaust i hurried n turned it back on it came on and i took it to autozone for a free diagnostic code read and it came up with the ignition switch code so i got that replaced and still i have the same problem i took it back for another code reading and now its saying ignition switch and P2070 code. Can you please help me out. I'll pay

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing more than one issue. P2070 is the code indicating the intake manifold tuning valve is stuck open. This may be linked to your performance issue. Dark smoke from the tailipe can be caused by a few things. The most common cause is due to an excessively rich fuel condition. If the vehicle is running rich, any fuel that is unburned in the combustion chamber can ignite while it is traveling through the exhaust system, producing black smoke. As your vehicle has more than one issue, I would recommend having the vehicle looked at by a professional technician, as the drive-ability of the vehicle is likely being heavily affected.

• My check engine light came on after getting a jump start from AAA and when i got home i turned the car off and the light stays on