Q: Car won't start - 2001 Nissan Sentra

battery is good and i took the starter out to get tested its good all the electric components work but the car wont start, before it died i noticed it would turn over slowly and i did have to jump it a few times, I'm thinking alternator.

A: Hello and thanks for your question. You hav...

Hello and thanks for your question. You have an issue with either the alternator not producing any amperage or there is a bad connection from the battery to starter. Also, there could be an issue with the clutch switch. Check the switch on the clutch pedal to see if it is functioning.

Check to see if there is any fuses burned. If the fuses are in good shape, the the clutch switch is okay, and there is a good connection to the starter from the battery, then I recommend replacing the ignition switch. I recommend having a qualified professional diagnose the starting problem so that this can properly addressed.