Q: Will the motor and transmission from a 95 Ford Explorer fit into a 2000 ford explorer sport

Is the motor and transmission of a 1995 ford Explorer compatible, will it fit in to a 2000 ford explore sport

Hi there. If the engine size is similar and the transmission is identical (meaning an automatic w/automatic), then the motor mounts for the two vehicles should align. I would highly recommend consulting with a local engine replacement shop to confirm this, since it’s not a service we offer. There could be electrical / computer and sensor compatibility issues that should be verified before completing this service.