Q: 2002 blazer 4x4 zr2 abs brake light stays on.

I replaced the intermediate brake line due to a pinhole leak, bled them in sequence the proper way. The brakes are firm and do not pull from one side to the other. The abs light only came on after the job was completed. I don't have the scan tool or the money. I am familiar with tools and using them. Just want to know has anyone else had this issue and what did procedure can be done, no abs light before but I have one now.

A: You would need to have the system scanned t...

You would need to have the system scanned to see what the feedback the ABS light is giving. From there, you would need to turn off the light after the system is reset to see if it comes back. You may need to pressure bleed the system to get the ABS light to turn off. If the problem persists and you would like to have this looked at, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose and resolve the ABS Light.