Q: Car won't start battery is good been tested, all light's work. 2004 Honda Accord

Car won't start. tried to jump it didn't work. Battery was tested its good all light's work. Cleaned battery post and all.

A: Hey there. If codes were set, these codes p...

Hey there. If codes were set, these codes provide the starting point for the diagnosis and repair. If the battery on your car is putting out at least 12 volts or so (technically it should be 12.6 fully charged) and the starting motor is turning the engine over at a high enough RPM, but the engine won’t start and run, that means you have either a problem with the ignition system or the fuel delivery system (an easy thing to check is if you have enough gas in the tank). There are some common possibilities for the failure you are describing, such as a failed electric fuel pump, bad ignition coil, faulty sensor (cam sensor, crankshaft sensor, etc.). All of these have to be tracked down systematically. If you need an expert to scope out the problem for you, a certified technician from YourMechanic can test the vehicle and pinpoint the cause of the no start.