Q: Q: Map sensor

Can I use throttle body cleaner to clean map sensor and if so how

Hi Danny. This video is pretty good on showing how to clean a MAP sensor.

3. Q: Map sensor

Q: Headlights and turn signals don't work

Your Dakota's headlight and turn signal issues could stem from the multifunction switch on your steering column, which controls the turn signals and high beam input. Another possibility is the Front Area Module, which controls all of your exterior lights;...

Q: Cruise control shut off when I was traveling down the highway. Now it won't turn on.

Hi, thanks for writing in. In most cases, the issue you're describing is caused by a problem with either the cruise control brake switch (on an automatic transmission like your Durango) or the cruise control switch on the steering wheel...

Q: 2005 Ford Freestar 3.9l idles rough and then dies. OBD codes are P2196, P2198, P0172, P0175. Any likely fixes?

Hi Ben. Thanks for contacting us today. It appears you've got multiple component failures or problems that are causing this stalling issue you're experiencing. Two of the OBD-II codes that stand out are the P-0191 and P-2196 codes. I would...