Q: Q: Map sensor

Can I use throttle body cleaner to clean map sensor and if so how

Hi Danny. This video is pretty good on showing how to clean a MAP sensor.

3. Q: Map sensor

Q: Engine overheats, heater blows out cold air, coolant boils in radiator

Sounds like multiple problems here. I would first correct the "no heater" scenario. This is likely the heater control valve not allowing what is clearly hot water into the heater core. The reason for correcting this first is that it...

Q: My dodge Dakota revs rpms extremely high when I start the truck vacume lines are good what else might it be?

Hi there. Typically a high engine RPM is caused by a vacuum leak or idle control valve failure. Although you've indicated that the vacuum lines and throttle control sensor are good, you might want to verify all vacuum line connections...

Q: Truck shakes at high speeds

Hi there: To answer your question simply; YES, even slight damage to your sway bar linkage can cause severe shaking above 55 mph. You also indicated that the tire has a little play when you jack it up which might...