Q: Q: Map sensor

Can I use throttle body cleaner to clean map sensor and if so how

Hi Danny. This video is pretty good on showing how to clean a MAP sensor.

3. Q: Map sensor

Q: my truck has no bus and i changed the crankshaft senser already?

Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on, you may see a security warning light. If the warning light is on, to temporarily override the...

Q: How long does it take to put on a compressor?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2009 Dodge Journey. The book time for this is typically 1.9 hours and includes recovering refrigerant, replacing the compressor, and recharging the system. It does not include other components or flushing system...

Q: how do I get water stains off sunroof and headliner

The best way to get these stains off of your headliner would be to purchase some upholstry shampoo from your local auto parts store. Then, spray some of the cleaner on to a soft cloth. Use the soft cloth in...