Q: Map sensor

asked by on September 28, 2017

Can I use throttle body cleaner to clean map sensor and if so how

Hi Danny. This video is pretty good on showing how to clean a MAP sensor.

Truck creaking while driving

The noise is most likely coming from the upper or lower ball joints, or it may even be coming from the tie rod ends. These joints are commonly known to be develop noise as they wear and bind. I recommend...

How do I unlock the doors?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) key fob makes it very easy to unlock your doors. Press the unlock door button on the RKE transmitter once to unlock the driver’s door, and twice to unlock all of the doors. You can...

My truck runs rough/stalls when I turn at low speed and low rpm.

Hi there. In most cases, this will occur due to an obstruction of fuel or the inability to correctly mix the right ratio of fuel to oxygen. This could be due to dirty or clogged fuel injectors, throttle body or...