Q: Coolant loss and vibration of front end with funny noise in my AWD Subaru

Vehicle has a constant vibration in the front end, car can shake violently at times and speed does not affect the vibrations. I’ve had the bearings checked, they’re ok. When turning right even a slight wheel tap, a strange grind noise occurs, it maintains if I hold the wheel with any pressure to the right. Also loss of coolant after manifold gasket replacement, no over heating no puddles on the ground. Some smoking from manifold area, but was told burn off from fluids. Power steering pump, right side manifold gasket, and 2 coolant hoses were replaced 2 weeks ago. Any advice would help me! Thank you!

The problem sounds like the steering rack and pinion is noisey and grinding internally and may need replaced. This can cause erratic steering control.

3. Coolant loss and vibration of front end with funny noise in my AWD Subaru