Q: When driving it feel like the tires are wobbling, but they are not.

The tires feel like they loose or wobbling.it feels like the tires are going to come off,especally in the front .I had recently had the brakes done.

A: You should not drive the vehicle until havi...

You should not drive the vehicle until having the wheels checked to make sure they are seated correctly and secured tightly. If the rims are seated and tight then you may have a bad tire that have broken internal steel belts. This will cause a wobble/thumping when driving and can be dangerous. Have this issue checked as soon as possible and I do not suggest driving it. If you are forced to drive it, keep the speeds very low to avoid an accident. If you’re avoiding the road, one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to diagnose your shaking tires and help you fix it accordingly. Good luck.