Q: my husband rotated my tires yesterday, today my steering wheel shakes

yesterday my husband rotated my tires, today my steering wheel shakes... Never did this before this morning, and the tire rotation... He has, however, rotated the tires before with no shaking.

Hello. This could be a variety of potential issues. First, I would suggest checking the tire pressure in all four tires to be sure they all have the proper air pressure as on tire that may be out of balance for any reason may cause the shaking you describe. Also, I would recommend having the tires balanced and alignment on the car checked as a car that is out of alignment may also cause this type of shaking. If you are still stumped with the problem, a local professional from YourMechanic, can inspect the shaking issue and pinpoint the correct fixes or adjustments that are needed.

3. my husband rotated my tires yesterday, today my steering wheel shakes