Q: Car charging port/cigarette lighter not working

asked by on February 09, 2016

The car charging port/cigarette lighter is not working.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The first thing to check is the fuse. Blown fuses can be the result of a problem with the charging socket, or wiring. Look at the socket closely to check for foreign objects or loose contacts. However, do not overlook the device you are plugging into it. Many times I have found the problem is the phone charger itself shorting the socket. If you need assistance, you can have a certified technician come and inspect your electrical system to have this problem repaired.