Q: Q: Oil leak in car

I have an oil leak. I added Lucas Oil Treatment to slow the leak and then added four quarts of synthetic blend oil. The oil didn't stay in the engine and the oil pressure warning light is coming on constantly.

Hello. If you have an oil leak that leaks oil that fast, then that leak must be repaired before any serious engine damage occurs. Volvos are known for PCV problems, causing a positive crankcase pressure situation. With pressure present, it can cause seals to blow out and leak. You are going to need the aid of a mechanic to locate the leak and recommend a repair.

3. Q: Oil leak in car