Q: Check engine light on high idle low power

So I replaced my evt bank 2 sensor on my Nissan 350z because I had a P1084 code. Which is the angled sensor I believe under the throttle body on the driver side. My high idle went away, I had power again, and c/e was gone for two days then it came back with the same code and same problems.

A: You may have to replace the magnetic cam ac...

You may have to replace the magnetic cam actuator for the exhaust cam. The actuator comes in the front assembly. The actuator controls the cam with the magnetic clutch. You should also make sure you are using the correct weight clean oil for the engine. Have the Check Engine Light diagnosed thoroughly before moving forward with a repair, as the code typically pinpoints to the faulty system not and necessarily what needs to be replaced.