Q: Car stalls after reaching operating temp

When I slow down or make a turn at a corner, my car quits! For a while it would restart - but not now - totally gone. I got a ride from a friend and when I went back to my car, it started. So I assume it's overheating? What should I do?

Depends on if the engine is overheating or not. It would not stall on turns only, if it was overheating. It would stall a lot more often than that. You may have a problem with the EGR valve sticking open or the charging system is failing. This problem should leave a code in the computer that can be diagnosed by a mechanic. If there are no codes then the computer may be loosing power or have loose connections to the ECM. A professional technician will be able inspect what’s causing the stall in order to get your vehicle running normally.

3. Car stalls after reaching operating temp