Q: Everything works but it won't crank

Stopped and turned it off went to turn back on nothing, all lights work,when you turn the key to start you can hear the fuel pump,but no crank, replaced battery starter,starter relay and still no start.. was able to bypass starter relay and get motor to crank but will not start.. please help

If the motor just stopped out of nowhere, this may suggest many different possibilities such as a loss of spark or a fuel delivery problem. If the motor does not crank, this may suggest an issue related to the starter such as a starter solenoid. However, to avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would still recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your no start issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Everything works but it won't crank